To make a deposit, log in to your mobile app, select “Deposit” from the bottom rail and follow the on screen prompts.
Make sure you have endorsed the back of the check with your signature and “For mobile deposit only at AJNB”. ***Checks without this endorsement will not be accepted.***
Tips for using Mobile Check Deposit
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Make sure there are no shadows across the check
- All four corners should be visible
- Check should not be blurry
- Make sure the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.